The inliner tanks are for beer storage, with one way plastic bag inside, with combined beer inlet / outlet.
Tanks can be jacketed and insulated or just single layer and installed on frame, to be kept in cold room.
There are normally two or three tanks stacked and installed on frame.
Capacity range: 3HL-20HL or 3BBL-20BBL, or customized
● Horizontal type, with one way plastic bag inside
● With frame for supporting tanks
● Double heads with domed seal
● Pressure: 2-3 bar / 15-30PSI
● With combined beer inlet / outlet
● Dimple plate cooling jacket, cylinder, Polyurethane insulation, Thickness: 80-100mm
● All glycol line pre assembled
● Side manway, with sight glass, with pressure indicator.
● Can be fabricated to single layer one and kept in cold room
● Can be transported in trailer for beer delivery / distribution