Capacity: 3HL, 5HL, 10HL Or 3BBL 5BBL 7BBL 10BBL or customized
Heating method: Electric / steam / gas fired
Efficiency: 1-3Brews per day
The traditional three vessel combined brewhouse configuration is mash / boiling tank + lauter / whirlpool tank. It is flexible to do either decoction or infusion mashing process. The whole brewhouse sized as exact beer plato / gravity from client. The whole system is compact and easy to install.
Making a brewery is longer term operation, our wish is helping you find the value behind our price, and develop the balance between income and investments.
● Mash / boiling tank with top stir, paddle type mixer. VFD, with steam condensing unit
● Lauter / whirlpool tank: Upper lauter tun, with top stir, VFD, lower whirlpool tank with tangent wort inlet
● Support fittings: double / single stage plate cooler, piping strainer, grist hydrator, wort sink etc
● Standard brewhouse platform or customized
● All pump & Stir with VFD
● With hot water tank configured for sparging and mashing in etc, and increase the production efficiency.
● Valves to be manual butterfly one or pneumatic
● Piping connection to be TC or DIN.
● Mash boiling tank combined for decoction brewing
● To stir with shaft connector to lower the twist force
● Well adjusted temp and water blending unit for better grain and water mixing
● Special tank and piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
● Special designed steam condensing unit, with both steam condensing and water heating function
● Brewhouse automation with possible upgrading.
● The whole system can be installed on platform for easy removing and installation
Customer logo can be engraved on manway glass.