Capacity: 5HL, 10HL, 15HL, 20HL Or 5BBL 7BBL 10BBL 15BBL or customized
Material: SUS304, 316L (inside),
Heating method: Electric / steam / gas fired
Efficiency: 1-3 Brews per day
The traditional two vessel brewhouse configuration is mash tun / lauter tun + kettle / whirlpool combined, which is more used for brewers from North America for infusion brewing.
The brewhouse following exact building requirement and the exact beer gravity from different investors. Piping works for the brewhouse is easier but more professional to make sure there is less wasting and everything following customers brewing recipe requirement.
Making a brewery is longer term operation, our wish is helping you find the value behind our price, and develop the balance between income and investments.
● Mash / lauter tun with top or bottom blade stir, counter washing and wort collect coil
● Kettle / whirlpool with tangent inlet, electric heater inside tank, steam jacket or gas chamber underneath.
● Support fittings: double / single stage plate cooler, piping strainer, grist hydrator, wort sink etc
● Standard brewhouse platform or customized
● All pump & Stir with VFD
● With hot water tank configured for sparging and mashing in etc.
● Valves to be manual butterfly one or pneumatic
● Piping connection to be TC or DIN.
● Hot water tank to be 2-3 times bigger for mashing, sparging and cleaning
● Reasonable water blending unit for temp and water amount control
● Well sized tank diameter to guarantee right filtration are for wort extract
● Lower energy cost and material consumption
● Wort grant creating more buffer during lautering
● Wort dam in kettle for clearance wort
● Special tank and piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
● Whole brewhouse unit can be installed on frame
● Optional copper cladding
● Customers logo can be engraved
● Mash / lauter tun with steam jacket for decoction brew.