Capacity: 20HL 30HL 40HL 50HL Or 20BBL 30BBL 40BBL 50BBL or customized
Heating method: Steam (recommended)
Efficiency: 6-8 Brews per day
The traditional four vessel brewhouse configuration is mash tun + lauter tun + kettle + whirlpool tank, a buffer tank can be added to increase brewing efficiency up to 10 brews per day. Material used can be SUS 304 or 316 when necessary, all depends on customers preference or the local climate. Such brewhouse is designed for industry brewery, which is more suitable for more brews per day and continuous production. The design based on exact building request or totally from green land. Design and fabrication based on clear brewing process from investors . The whole brewhouse can be with full automatic program, all production finished automatically, with production record and recipe creation function etc.
Making a brewery is longer term operation, our wish is helping you find the value behind our price, and develop the balance between income and investments.
● Mash tun with bottom paddle type stir, bottom & steam jacket with coil pipe, separate control
● Lauter tun with bottom stir blade, counter washing and wort collect coil, wort recirculation, adjustable stir height for lautering or grain out
● Kettle with side and steam jacket, separate steam control for different batch size. With steam condensing unit. Internal heater inside for increasing evaporation
● Whirlpool with flat bottom, central spray nozzle, side wort outlet
● Support fittings: double / single stage plate cooler, piping strainer, grist hydrator, wort sink for sampling and sugar testing etc
● Standard brewhouse platform or customized as building requirement
● All pump & Stir with VFD, pump for hot liquid with water cooling device
● With separate hot water tank configured for sparging and mashing, to improve efficiency.
● Valves to be manual butterfly one or pneumatic (recommended)
● Piping & valve connection to be TC or DIN.
● Energy saving, higher brewing efficiency and lower material consumption
● Higher wort wort extract
● Auto temp control for water, steam, wort, beer flow etc.
● Well designed steam system to increase heating efficiency and lower energy lost
● More reasonable piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
● Internal heater for separate kettle, working with cylinder and bottom jacket for better boiling effect.
● Possible to make boiling process under pressure, especially for brewery at higher altitude.
● Automation system with curve indication and production record printing, with recipe storage function, clients can create new recipe as the exact production requirement.
● Control: fully automatic
● Separate buffer tank can be added to improve efficiency
● Rice cooker can be added.