It is really interesting to have a whole production setup combined with both beer and alcohol production.
Basically the brewing part is consists of the units as below:
- The whole grain handing unit: mill+chain disc conveyor+hoppers etc
- The whole 10HL 3 vessel steam heated brewhouse + HLT
- Cellar: 2*10HL+2*20hl CCTs.
- Other support units configured for the whole production line.
- A 500L multi functional distilling unit configured, so the investor is flexible for different types of liquor production.
We have our technical team on site for 15 days and get the whole plant assembled and successfully commissioned, of course with a few brews experienced with the end users together. Really appreciated for my crew (Yan and Yang) who stayed there and brought the last guarantee to the clients. Looking forward to tasting the first beer and alcohol in the coming days.
If you are making a similar brewery&distillery setup and really like this concept, just feel free to reach us for another customized solution for yourself.