For the steam-heated beer brewing system, the steam boiler is an
indispensable unit in the brewery equipment. As we all know, steam boilers are
high-pressure vessels. So how to maintain the steam boiler will help us to
better brew beer? Let the Steam Heating Brewhouse Manufacturer introduce you the
Craft Brewery Equipment
1. The boiler water must be softened water that meets the standard. Before servicing the steam boiler, the power must be turned off and the pressure in the steam boiler must be released.
2. The water must be drained every day to ensure that the water in the steam boiler is clean.
3. Check the operation status of key components such as power transmission line, water pump, control panel, pressure switch box, safety valve, etc. If an abnormality is found, the cause must be found and repaired in time.
4. The boiler should be internally cleaned every six months or a year to ensure its working efficiency and service life.
5. The water level gauge should always be kept clean and cleaned once a day to ensure that the water level is clearly visible.
6. Rotate the safety valve handle once a day to prevent rust.
7. When the boiler stops running for a long time, the power supply should be cut off. The water in the boiler and pipes should be drained to prevent freezing and rust.
8. Regularly tighten the connecting screw on the heating pipe and the nut on the flange.
9. Maintain normal inspection of steam boiler accessories by listening, smelling, seeing and touching. If you find any abnormalities, turn off the power immediately and perform repairs.
10. The heating tube is easy to scale in the steam boiler, especially the water is harder and easier to scale. Replace the heating tube every six months and then check. When reinstalling the heating pipe, please pay attention to restore the connection. The screws on the flange should be tightened repeatedly to avoid water leakage.
11. When the boiler is not in use, please cut off the power, open the control panel, and check all electrical components, such as circuit breakers, contactors, etc. Tighten loose parts.
12. The electrical control panel shall not be in contact with water, steam, flammable and explosive gases. When the boiler is running, close the door of the electrical control panel.
13. The crystalline coarse salt with a purity of at least 99.5% should be added to the demineralized brine tank. The use of fine salt is strictly prohibited. Crystalline coarse salt precipitates.
14. The water temperature for softening equipment is 5 to 45 degrees celsius, and the water pressure is 0.15 to 0.6 Mpa.
Our company also has Three Vessel Brewhouse on sale, welcome to contact us.
Copyrights © Yucheng Zeyu Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved Technical Support: