ZYBREW pilot brewery system is more used for home breweries or any big brewery using for testing or recipe researching.
The size range from 50L to 300l, heating method can be electric, steam heating can be for brewhouse that sharing the steam source of commercial or industrial breweries.
The system can be simple for home brewing or being more professional which fits the requirement of recipe development.
● Well pre assembled system for easy installation and transportation
● Well suits the local authority regulation
● Grain handling: hand or electric malt mill
● Brewhouse: Two or three vessels, gas, electric or steam heating
● Cellar: Fermenter + BBTs or unitank, pre assembled piping line on platform
● Cooling: Chiller with glycol reservoir or connected with existing big brewery
● CIP: movable pump for either tank cleaning or beer transfer
● Can be with more vessels which has similar configuration as big breweries
● Higher automation possible