The stacked fermenters are mainly used for the brew pubs or the smaller brewery which has no big space. Installing such fermentation tanks in brewpubs also makes the decoration better.
The tanks are well designed and precisely positioned to make sure we have all tanks well fitted in the building.
All tanks to be passivated before shipment, all fittings and necessary line like glycol etc pre assembled for testing, which lowers the labor and material cost on site.
Capacity range: 3HL-10HL or 3BBL-10BBL, or customized
● Domed top and cone bottom cone, cone angle: 60-90 degree
● With 25% head space for fermenation
● Wall thickness: 3mm
● Pressure: 2-3 bar / 15-30PSI
● Dimple plate cooling jacket, cylinder and bottom cooled, Polyurethane insulation
● Four adjustable legs, with leg bolts, upper tanks installed on top of lower tank with flange
● Diaphragm pressure gauge with CIP arm for each tank
● Top: with CIP arm, breathe valve, optional dry hopping port (optional),
● Cylinder: Glycol inlet / oulet, side manway, PT100, sample valve, level tube (optional), side manway
● Bottom: Racking arm or bottom beer / yeast outlet
● PED certification
● Kieseman bunging valve
● Carbonation stone